You bet, Peter.

Republicans probably have 1st dibs on this and similar planets,
their "Haven/Heaven" on a "New Earth" where their predation can
continue to run amock as if it's god's will, after they've lifted themselves
from Earth in a pseudo-rapture after pillaging the planet and leaving
humans behind to wallow in the consequences of their toxic waste,
they having been more chosen than real humans, but only by god,
of course.

*Of all that anyone leading or teaching has to convey, *
*the most valuable thing to cultivate and convey to others is *
*a moral conscience. Only such persons deserve to lead others, *
*in any capacity. Anything less is a menace to society.*

On 11/6/07, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yeehaa! Let's go there and f*ck it up!
>
> --- "Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really!
> -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > **
> > *Newfound Planet Could Support Life As We Know It*
> >

> > NASA / JPL-Caltech
> >   This artist's conception shows four of the five
> > planets that orbit 55
> > Cancri, a star
> > much like our own. The most recently discovered
> > planet looms large in the
> > foreground. The colors of the planets were chosen to
> > resemble those of our
> > own
> > solar system. Astronomers do not know what the
> > planets actually look like.
> >  ------------------------------
> >
> > Planet-hunters say they have detected a giant world
> > that
> > is nestled among four others in a planetary system
> > 41
> > light-years from Earth. This newfound world is in
> > the
> > "Goldilocks zone" - a place that's not too hot, not
> > too
> > cold, but just right for the existence of liquid
> > water
> > and conceivably life.
> >
> > The fresh discovery, announced today during a NASA
> > teleconference, focuses on a star and planetary
> > system
> > called 55 Cancri, in the constellation Cancer. The
> > system is already well-known to astronomers who
> > search
> > for the telltale signs of planets beyond our own
> > solar
> > system - but the newly detected planet has taken the
> > search to a new level.
> >
> > "We're announcing the discovery of the first
> > quintuple-planet system," Debra Fischer, an
> > astronomer
> > at San Francisco State University and lead author of
> > paper due to appear in the Astrophysical Journal,
> > told
> > reporters.
> >
> > Geoff Marcy, a pioneer planet-hunter from the
> > University of California at Berkeley who contributed
> > the paper, said the planetary system is a
> > "souped-up"
> > version of our own. Like our own solar system, these
> > planets make nearly circular orbits around the
> > parent
> > star - but they're super-sized.
> > The innermost planet is about the size of Neptune
> > and
> > whips around the parent star in less than three
> > days,
> > at a distance of about 3.5 million miles. The
> > farthest-out planet is four times as massive as
> > Jupiter
> > and takes 14 Earth years to orbit, at a distance of
> > about 539 million miles - or just a little farther
> > out
> > than our solar system's Jupiter.
> >

> > NASA / JPL-Caltech
> >  This diagram shows the 55 Cancri system at top and
> > our own solar system
> [...]
    • ... Peter
      • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?