.

University Seeks to Fill Varied Staff Positions

Owing to the usual turnaround, staff becoming students, and newly
recertified Governors leaving, the University is currently seeking to fill a
variety of skilled and administrative positions.

The many opportunities range from administrative assistants and Admissions
representatives to Library personnel and a customer service representative
in the press. Also needed are people to help on the University farms.

As part of a new direction, some positions may be qualified as hourly wage
jobs, but most are for those eager to join the Ideal Administrator program
and be on campus.

The hourly positions will be competitive with other office positions in
Fairfield, said Lura Harding of the personnel office.

But Ms. Harding feels that the greater opportunity is the Ideal
Administrator program in which employees can live in an environment that is
supportive of the practice of the Transcendental Meditation® and TM-Sidhi®
programs and work with like-minded people enthusiastic about Maharishi's
programs.

She said that many people join staff in order to learn the TM-Sidhi program.
Making a two-and-a-half-year commitment to the University pays the cost.

"It's awesome < being on a staff program designed by Maharishi has changed
my life," said Ted Walker, who is office manager for Information Systems and
currently taking the TM-Sidhi program. "I'm happier than I've ever been, and
my desires are getting fulfilled. I feel like I'm among my family all the
time. It's totally wonderful every day. Someone who wants to learn the
TM-Sidhi program should try it out."

Also available are partial tuition scholarships for the Unversity's degree
programs, as well as the opportunity to work and go to school at the same
time.

"We look forward to qualified applicants, particularly young people who want
to do something very worthwhile with their lives," Ms. Harding said.

Other benefits include World Peace Assemblies, the Recreation Center and
swimming pool, eligibility for group health insurance, housing, and meals.

Call (641) 472-1194 for information.

***

REVIEW-L is an electronic newsletter sent out approximately every two weeks
during the academic year containing news stories relating to Maharishi
University of Management.

Those not already subscribed to The Review can receive it via e-mail by
sending an e-mail message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
In the body of the message, type the word "subscribe" (without the quotation
marks).

®Transcendental Meditation, TM-Sidhi, Maharishi Vedic, Maharishi Gandharva
Veda, Maharishi Yagya, Maharishi Vedic Science, Maharishi Vedic City, and
Maharishi University of Management are registered or common law trademarks
licensed to Maharishi Vedic Education Development Corporation and used under
sublicense or with permission.

***