apologies in advance folks, I'm just in an anti-war mood currently...

No.
83%

Yes.
17%
""The National Government will preserve and defend those basic
principles on which our nation has been built up. They regard
Christianity as the foundation of our national morality and the
family as the basis of national life." --Adolf Hitler