The Blue Pearl is not Self. It is as far (or as close)
to/from Self as a dog turd. The blue Pearl is simply a
very subtle aspect of prakriti. Just because a chain
is gold doesn't make it better than an iron chain.
Muktananda was lost in the subtle realms and was not
Realized. A Realized Being is not so fascinated by all
the theatrics of the celestial level of life as he
was.

--- matrixmonitor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.tinyurl.com/34cyrm
>
> The Blue Pearl
> a.k.a. Blue Dot, Blue Sphere, Blue Disk, Blue Angel,
> Blue Flash, Blue
> Trails
>
> … the Blue Pearl [is] the subtlest covering of the
> individual soul....
>
> When we see this tiny blue light in meditation,
> we should understand that we are seeing the form of
> the inner Self.
> To experience this is the goal of human life.
>
> [The Blue Pearl] is tiny, but it contains all the
> different planes of
> existence.
>
> - Swami Muktananda (1
>

> To subscribe, send a message to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Or go to:
> and click 'Join This Group!'
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
  • ... matrixmonitor
    • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
      • ... Duveyoung
    • ... Peter