On Nov 30, 2007, at 12:01 PM, shempmcgurk wrote:

[snip]

> Deadwood 9 out of 10. Finally a western that's real and true to
those
> turbulent times: early American lust and greed made for TV. Damn,
> they stopped this series and now plan to finish the plot with a
> couple of feature length HBO movies. Can't wait.

[snip]

"Finally a western that's real and true to those turbulent times"?

Really?

In the Old West, every second word said was "cocksucker" and "fuck"?

Fuck yeah. In Deadwood and other "goldrush" towns, by people like Swearengen? Sure.

I'm wondering if they'll show TR's historic meeting with the real Seth Bullock in the film.