Thank you, Bhairitu, I think you're right.  It is pointless to enter into a
disagreement with Judy.  It's certainly the case that a few sources do not tell
the story of ten years' worth of research into what makes the 20th century
tick.  And then, even after ten years of research, I cannot say I'm an expert.
My expertise lies (double meaning intended) in literary theory and criticism as
forms of epistemology and in philosophy of language. I've developed a language
teaching methodology (theory and practice) that's light years ahead of the
state of the art. I'm also a dynamite cook and seamstress.  And I've made a
living (not a great living, mind you, but a living) as a practicing artist.
I've got the greenest thumb of anyone I know.  Plants talk to me. Beyond that
I'm as dumb as the next person, and getting dumber year by year.

Bhairitu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               Angela, Judy
is just trying to drag you down and make you waste messages
 on a reply.  Just walk away.  Many of us here have read or heard the
 information you cite regarding that WWII was planned (and also a
 WWIII).  I'm not going to waste my time on looking up stuff for someone
 on the net unless I already have at my fingertips.  Sometimes I hear
 things while I'm driving around listing to Air America Radio like a
 guest on Thom Hartmann or a guest on Alex Jones (who by the way will
 often post links to his guest web site or book which sometimes Thom
 fails to do).  Sometimes I get information from books that have to be
 read in their full context or their claim can be easily shot down.  And
 sometimes I read things years ago (40 or more in some cases) and I won't
 remember the source but I remember what was said.

 I, over the years have learned to walk away from trollish flame wars
 because I feel I have proven my point only going a few replies deep into
 the topic and those who have minds can see I've done so just by reading
 the thread.  It is not at all about having the last word.