--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My major source is E. R. Carmin.  I also like Quina von
> Brackenhausen, Gerda Hagenau, and a few others--do you read
> German or French?

Both, with a good dictionary.

Thanks for finally coming up with three of the five
names I asked for. I'm a little surprised you didn't
give citations to the works in question, though; I
should think that would have been understood to be
part of my request. Can you supply titles, dates,
and publishers?

> But here's something everyone might find interesting:
> Bill Moyers: The Secret Government
> http://nhnecommunity.ning.com/video/video/show?id=650220%3AVideo%
3A13924

Moyers isn't exactly a scholar, but he's a very fine
journalist, and this is one of his better pieces.

I don't believe he says anything in it about a third
war having been planned, though, does he?