<the vast majority of people frothing dementedly
like malignant carcinomas burgeoning forth from within the
bowels of hell for more fighting are certainly biosocially
African-North American and Hispanic-Native American.  A
vast majority of people from other than such cultures
eschew such rampant beastiality.>

Let me guess, a spiritual racist. Good for you.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You
Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> While "white" people, some, may also enjoy boxing in all its
> verities, and while English rules of boxing may be or have
> been the foundation of contemporary boxing in North
> America, the vast majority of people frothing dementedly
> like malignant carcinomas burgeoning forth from within the
> bowels of hell for more fighting are certainly biosocially
> African-North American and Hispanic-Native American.  A
> vast majority of people from other than such cultures
> eschew such rampant beastiality.
>
> What's needed, indeed imperative is that those who are born
> in human form should both be given full scope to develop
> their subtler realms in a progressively vistara-seeking
> manner and that morally evolved beings -- not beasts -- be
> endowed with decision-making capacities affecting anyone
> beyond themselves.  While culture breeds, or can breed such
> dispositions and opportunities, it is imperative that
> people do so of their own volition, that leadership lay the
> foundation for such to be so, and that all of society, in
> concert, expect each and every being privileged to have
> been born in human form to also live up to the standards of
> human evolution extant within society.  Such is not
> anchored in form, though how it is expressed, in form, is a
> symptom.  This has to do with sentiment, action and
> disposition -- arguing about which "group" is superior
> demonstrates matters of form, not moral substance.
>
> *Of all that anyone leading or teaching has to convey, the most
> valuable thing to cultivate and convey to others is a moral
> conscience. Only such persons deserve to lead others, in any capacity.
> Anything less is a menace to society.*

> >  In a message dated 12/3/07 1:56:01 A.M. Central Standard Time,
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >
> >   Let's all blame Off. He's the one who's been
> > bragging about being able to kill a guy with
> > one punch.
> >
> > :-)
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>,
> > "authfriend" <jstein@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Sam Vasquez of Houston may have become the first fighter to die from
> > > injuries sustained in mixed martial arts competition in North
America.

> > > A report by The Fight Network cited the Harris County (Texas)
medical
> > > examiner's office confirming Vasquez's death at 8:15 p.m.
Friday. The
> > > cause of death was not released.
> > >
> > > Vasquez had been battling for his life since taking a hard right to
> > > the chin from 21-year old Vince Libardi on Oct. 20 during a
Renegades
> > > Extreme Fighting show at the Toyota Center in Houston. The blow
> > > knocked Vasquez out and he was rushed to St. Joseph Medical Center,
> > > where he stayed until moving to hospice care on Monday.
> > >

> >  No, we need to blame Society. Poor Sam felt some need to learn to
fight.
> > He got so good at it, that he probably thought he could fight his
way out of
> > the barrio in a heartless Capitalist society where rich white men
could pay
> > big bucks, earned off the backs of the working poor, to watch him
clobber
> > other people doing the same. Karate lessons need to be banned as
well as
> > professional fighting before someone else gets hurt. We need to do
this
> > immediately, for the children.:)

  • ... MDixon6569
    • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
      • ... curtisdeltablues
    • ... TurquoiseB
      • ... curtisdeltablues
        • ... off_world_beings
      • ... Richard J. Williams
      • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?