To Mr. Barlow,
I am not an "AMMA folk" so to speak, altho it is easy
to recognize her enormous contributions to society and
to respect the wonderful experiences many people have
had in and out of her physical presence.
Your need to be right and to make others wrong and
demonize them is clear. Your anger and your cause to
"fight with every fiber of my being" against people
who hold a different point of view about MMY and the
TMO is an embarrassment to both. If you have not yet
figured out after all these decades of meditating that
TM does not get you enlightened, then you are one dumb
son of a bitch and TM has done nothing to improve your
IQ.
You are not just OFFWORLD, you are just OFF.

Be a better friend, newshound, and