> On Dec 12, 2007, at 1:13 AM, off_world_beings wrote:
>
> > A million studies would not convince then about TM, yet it only
takes
> > about 40-50 to change my mind on TM. This is the absolute truth
for
> > me and totally proves their anti-science religious agenda to
ignore
> > science for their own pathetic opinions.
>

> What would it take for legitimate scientists to take TM/TMSP
seriously?>>

They are already.
Five major universities conducting studies on TM as we speak, and $20
million (and rising) from NIH given to MUM for research based on
robust studies. This fact alone makes you cringe so crooked Vaj it is
hard to watch. You have nothing remotely of comparable strength to
back up your weak anti-science stance.

The poor anti-science folks like Turq, Steven, boo-lives, newmorning,
Angela, Sal, Peter etc. ... are grasping at straws as they sink below
the waves of the progress of science.

OffWorld