--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Off, you amaze me!  What makes you think I'm anti-science?

Because, correct me if I am wrong Angela, but you along with a bunch
of others here on FFL, do not believe the 200+ peer-reviewed
published studies in respected journals, are credible. This is anti-
science, since the ONLY way humans have to test things to any level
of reliability is through research published in respected peer-
reviewed scientific journals.

Maybe, I was wrong about you and you do believe in science, and
therefore the 200+ peer-reviewed published studies that show how
effective TM is in many areas.

There is no other way. It is peer-reviewed studies in respected
scientific journals, or is it personal opinion BS.

OffWorld

> off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:                               --- In

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com