Curits commenting on Turqs experience with Rama - Fred Lenz:

So if this teacher had some version of this ability, and you were in
deep rapport with him, it doesn't seem like too much of a stretch to
think he might have developed some other interesting ways to shift a...

Lurk:
I have mentioned before that when I read an interview Rama gave back
in the early 90's (I believe), I was blown away.  The impression I got
was that of full blown enlightenment.  A second interview six or seven
years later, still had, in my opinion, the unmistakeable mark of
enlightenment, although it was a little dulled, but enlightenment
still intact.  That was my impression. Speculating, given the little I
know about the guy, it seemed like he pushed the envelope to the
extreme, but even for the enlightend, there is only so far you can
push it, before you find yourself past the point of no return.

  • ... t3rinity
  • ... mainstream20016
    • ... cardemaister
  • ... mainstream20016
  • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
    • ... curtisdeltablues
      • ... TurquoiseB
        • ... curtisdeltablues
          • ... TurquoiseB
            • ... curtisdeltablues
          • ... lurkernomore20002000
            • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
              • ... tertonzeno
            • ... TurquoiseB