Rick,

He may be "entitled" to his posts.  I didn't say he should be banned
-- just in case you're thinking that.

Instead, he needs to be confronted for the blind lies he tells for the
 TMO money making machine.

I'm glad he posts here -- I'm angry that others do not confront his
propaganda in terms that he might understand enough to see that he's
really not looking deeply at his collaboration with folks who are
simply using his good heart as their sheep's clothing.

To the extent that he is of low intelligence, I can forgive him being
a dupe.  I was one for the movement for decades, but for him to post
crap here again and again and not be called on it, seems to be giving
him a message that he's doing a good thing.

Not today!  Not on my watch today!

I'm on record now.  Who else will be counted?  To me, silence means
that Dick Mays is abused and not given a chance to explain himself.
My complaints are his doorway to integrity if he would but try to walk
through it and attempt a dialog.

At Rick's Party, yeah, everyone gets to speak to anyone, but that
includes me yelling "Get the fuck off my toes" if Dick thinks he can
stomp around without looking at where he's going.

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I know Dick Mays quite well, though I don't see him often. He's a
very sweet
> guy, with a good heart. He loves Maharishi and is just expressing
what he
> feels. We may not all share his perspective, but he's certainly
entitled to
> post what he posts.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12/13/2007