Ed wrote:
> You've avoided the issue of "suffering."

You are incorrect - I've already said that I support Ron
Paul. Like Paul, I am opposed to all form of abortion. Maybe
it is you that has avoided the issue of suffering - the
murder of millions of innocent babies.

Ron Paul is very strongly pro-life and he is an unshakable
foe of abortion. Ron Paul believes that regulation of medical
decisions about maternal or fetal health is best handled at
the state level. Ron Paul believes that life begins at
conception. Paul has sponsored pro-life legislation, like
the Sanctity of Life Act. Paul wants to overturn Roe v. Wade.

> I wouldn't want to live next door to you if I still was
> raising my kids.

You are probably already living next door to several
baby-killers. Instead of railing at me, why not confront
them?