--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Judy wrote:
> > Bet he'll smile if Cheney gets impeached.
> >
> How much would you be willing to wager?

That Wexler will smile if Cheney gets impeached?

You name the sum.

> You need to face reality and stop this fantasy:
> the U.S. Vice-President is NOT going to be impeached
> when the U.S. is in a war.

Maybe, maybe not. But if he is, it'll be *because*
we're in a war he dragged us into under false
pretenses (among many other malfeasances).

> And considering that Dennis voted to go to war

As you know, Kucinich did *not* vote to go to war.
He voted against the Authorization to Use Military
Force Against Iraq.

<snip>
> The fact that Dennis voted to go to war

The fact is that Kucinich did *not* vote to go to war
with Iraq.