--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for posting this, Judy.  Here's one of those occasions that
makes me wish with all my heart that I were a U.S. citizen.

I'm not sure you have to be a citizen to sign the
petition. You certainly don't have to be a citizen
to donate a few bucks to the cause.

There may be other things you can do as well. There's
a place to indicate you'd be interested in doing some
volunteer activity. What that would involve, I don't
know, but it's worth a look.

You could also write to the NY Times and insist that
it publish the three representatives' op-ed.

Democratic Reps. Robert Wexler (FL) has set up a Web

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com