Hey BillyG, hands off Curtis -- I'm the one who first started calling
him immoral so he's my bitch, go get your own.  May I suggest that you
and Turq seem perfect for each other?

Curtis:  As harsh as I have been on you, I have never actually thought
of you as morally bankrupt or even "behind on your bills."  You did
recently write about loving yer woman, so points for that, but I'M
WATCHIN' YA, I'M WATCHIN' YA.  ;-)

I don't grok BillyG enough to know where he's coming from, but it's
hard to want to know his POV if he takes cheap shots like the below
without backing up his play with a ton of blurbification peppered with
axioms -- which, it seems from here, he's incapable of doing.

Edg