Hello,

I hope all is well for everyone within your realm of love.
I'm contacting you to find someone who can translate audio
of an interview spoken in what may be the southern Indian
language of "Telugu" or some language closely similar to
it.  I've added the file to our newsgroup's audio folder,
please listen to it, perhaps you can confirm what language
it is, if not Telugu, and contact me with the name of
someone who can translate it.  We are searching for someone
to translate the full audio interview.

    Helping you "*Say It With Panache!*"

*Because, how you say it can be, and often is,
   as important as what you want to convey,
      and what you have to say is
         very important to you.*

*Copywriting - Editing - Publishing - Publicity - Marketing  *
**
  • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
    • ... Rick Archer
      • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?