Thank you for your efforts, Rick, a native-speaker found it to be
Marathi and has taken up the project of translating the 2 1/2 hour
interview.

On 12/19/07, Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>    Hello,
>

> I hope all is well for everyone within your realm of love.
> I'm contacting you to find someone who can translate audio
> of an interview spoken in what may be the southern Indian
> language of "Telugu" or some language closely similar to
> it.  I've added the file to our newsgroup's audio folder,
> please listen to it, perhaps you can confirm what language
> it is, if not Telugu, and contact me with the name of
> someone who can translate it.  We are searching for someone
> to translate the full audio interview.
>

> A Telegu-speaking friend said: The language is not Telugu; it doesn't even
> come close to any Indian language.

  • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
    • ... Rick Archer
      • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?