NOT an appropriate name to B called any  one. This  show's the level of the
writers of this  posts mind believe,  Fecal MATTER, IS CERRTAINLY ON THE MOUTH
IF not THE BRAIN OF THE poster here.  All I am afraid of the decline in the
merit of the posts here.

However I am glad for the essence of the post. Ron Paul handled the  respectf
ul question very well & form several angles. I do appreciate  his post 4 I was
then able to see again Ron Paul's live response & most to  me direct
response. Both by the  questioner & Ron Paul's  were  well done & with respect
from my
view no fecal matter here  or there to warrant the, "Turd" description.

Namaste