Sorry if my reply was too wide for reading, here it is at 60 spaces:

Hello Jeffrey,

Levitating our own bodies, another life form's or a
[seemingly] inanimate object will have to do, in part, to
quantum physics.  Today physicists are inclined to perceive
gravity as a field or fields of waves, much the same as
magnetic waves as we see with iron filings on a sheet of
paper with an elongated magnet on the other side of the
paper.  Thus, reorienting such fields can and will result
in levitating oneself or others.

How this can be done can seem rather clinical, though it
must be said that, other than an emergency, yet even within
emergencies as well, levitation, at best, results from
sublime love steady and constant.  More exactingly, and
demonstrative of this steady love, the key players in yogic
terms of causing levitation include, at the forefront of
its cause:  pratyahara, dharana, pranayama, and ishvara
pranidhana.

Levitation can also be a symptom of raising the kundalini
above the third chakra.  The quakes some people experience
during deep concentration, the ones that seem like the
Earth is shaking when in fact it is not occur when the
kundalini transcends the upper portions of the 3rd chakra
on its way to the 4th.

When you experience levitation it will resemble, greatly
so, the feelings of fluent flying in your dreams.  Everyone
does it, though not everyone remembers doing it when they
are awake.  For people who do remember flying in their
dreams, and even more so when they are lucidly aware of
flying while it's happening and have learned to control
their flight, can choose their location and destination and
the company they keep while flying, the feeling they get
while flying in their dreams closely resembles what it
feels like when levitating.  At the moments when levitation
occurs, something of an effervescent sparkle flutters from
the top of the belly below the sternum up to, at least, the
heart, and quite probably the throat, lips and into the
nostrils.  It may even feel like you are inhaling something
special at such moments, something subtly sweet and soft as
well as effervescent, and a sweet juice exudes below the
tongue.

While Sci-fi special effects on TV may or may not come from
someone who has actually experienced what is portrayed in
the movies, that light show you see in the torsos of people
on Star Trek when teleporting is just beginning closely
resembles the kinesthetic experience you have just as
levitation, and other occult capabilities, are about to
begin.  If you are comfortable with flying in your dreams,
and you can create the experience while awake, you are most
of the way toward inducing levitation for the prana is
flowing just right to make it reality for you.  Subtle
confirmation within that you accept the opportunity to fly
physically will help create the reality.

When a person, early in their practice in making levitation
real, is feeling the moment when it seems about to occur,
preserving the equilibrium of both mind, body and prana,
mudras may facilitate fulfilling the occurrence, especially
of arms and eyes.  Most likely arms close to and in front
of the chest will facilitate levitation during wakefulness,
and typically, while eyes are open or closed, they may be
moved up and back even while looking straight ahead or
upwards.  The eyes serve as a controlling device, a tuner,
much like the tongue does, especially when applied to the
roof of the mouth.  It's often found that looking down,
especially too quickly or out of shock when realizing you
are levitating will force your body to the ground too
quickly, so be careful with your gaze and eye direction
till you gain more experience through practice.  A common
way of buffering a fall from gazing downward will be to
look straight ahead and extend your arms out from your
belly as though they were laid upon the arms of an
armchair, palms downward applying mild pressure.  With
practice arm or leg mudras will not be necessary anymore.

As for the mundane physics of levitation, it may become a
bit more common within our lifetimes.  The magnetic
resonance of Earth, called the Schumann factor, has been
measured and just a few decades was marked at 32 [of what I
don't remember], while the magnetic resonance of humans is
typically in the low 20s.  [If there's a name for human
magnetic resonance I don't remember what it is, please post
what it is if anyone knows.]  Currently the magnetic
resonance of Earth is somewhere in the mid or low 20s.  The
closer these two match, the greater an increase such
synchrony will synergize to facilitate many occult
capabilities of humans, even for those who are not well
practiced or well prepared for their occurrence.  With such
a matching resonance empathy across the planet will be
hugely enhanced as will communication with others harmonic
within this matrix.  This is very likely going to happen
within our lifetimes.

Any questions?  Contact me.

On 8/12/07, Jeffrey Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  All,
>
> I just joined this group today and have a couple of questions.  Mainly I
> am interested in Yogic flying.  I have been researching gravity modification
> for years and am studying the relationship between harmonic energies and
> anti-gravity from a scientific standpoint, but I am also
> spiritually-minded.  I have read much about crystal levitation and saint
> levitation (most often unexpected and unwanted experiences), but know very
> little about levitating monks.  Could anyone in here explain the
> philophy/understanding of this and if it relates to "harmony," "harmonics"
> or the like?
>
> I would greatly appreciate any insight.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeff

  • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
    • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?