A New Heaven and a New Earth (3/12/81)

Man is a God to the animal kingdom and when man started to kill
animals he also started killing each other. In the coming of a new age
on this Earth man must abandon his old way of life and adopt an
entirely new way of love and peace on earth.

Killing always calls for more killing because that is the inevitable
working of karma. Also, as you think, so you are and so you do. Wars
serve no purpose of a constructive nature. They only set a pattern for
more destruction. There is what is called the universal chain and the
Earth is a very weak link in that chain, and the link must be
strengthened. The strength or weakness lies with the humans on this
Earth. It is the humans that have free will and by their will they can
be what they desire to be.

Anyone who has no real love for animals has no real love for God, or
for his fellow humans. It is not what you declare yourself to be, it
is what you really are that counts. Actions always speak louder than
words.

What humans must now develop is a new way of life, a new quality of
the soul. This is very necessary due to the changes in the world that
are upon us and still to come. If we are to be a part of the new age,
then we also must be made new. We must lay aside our old ways and
develop a quality of love that will keep us in stride with the new age
of peace and harmony.

So much knowledge will be released onto the world that unless there is
harmony it will be a pure disaster. It is the human who, created in
the image of God, must now start to portray that image. We must have a
greater understanding of cause and effect, so we will become fully
responsible for what we cause.

The law of reincarnation is such that every thought and deed returns
to its original source. One must harvest one's mistakes by the
experiences we create for ourselves. One must raise one's self
spiritually so that a full understanding of right and wrong, and
living the laws of life, is fully in one's daily consciousness. It is
by our own free will that we allow ourselves to be directed and guided
to higher spirituality.

There will come in the near future a time when nature will not allow
anyone to inhabit the Earth who does not measure up to the quality
necessary to live in the new age. None of this is impossible, and when
we desire to travel the high road we can instantly start to do so.

God is far more merciful than we can ever imagine. If one truly
believes in God, then he also believes in himself. If he wishes to
live the law of God, which is the law of nature, then God or nature
will surely support him. If we choose not to do this, then we must be
willing to accept the effects of the karma we have created.

In the near future an enormous amount of higher knowledge will be
released to mankind, and if we are not fully indoctrinated into peace
and harmony we could unleash terrible things upon each other, the
world and the universe, for what we release here has a far reaching
effect, even way beyond this Earth. So, nature or the hierarchy, in
self-protection, will not allow this to happen.

We are now coming into a time of quickening where in the next
one-thousand years humanity will make more progress than occurred in
the last fifty-thousand years. The thing that will happen is that
humanity will come up to a higher vibration, a stage of life where
life will be truly spiritual. When we reach this, we will be living a
life of beauty and an ever increasing spiritual development.

The day of selfish interests of humans, where to obtain what someone
else has striven to acquire by destroying them, is fast drawing to a
conclusion. The law of the universe is that the strong shall help the
weak, not exploit them, overrun them, and then destroy them. Those who
do this will shortly be removed from causation on this Earth. The evil
will be separated from the good and that which is good will even so
become better.

~~  Lectures by Charlie Lutes
http://www.maharishiphotos.com/lecture5.html