--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Advocate" simply means you speak for her on the points you did
make. You said, "If I were her..."  I did not say or imply that you
share her point of view.  But I do not want to waste any more posts
on this.  Hamlet can be interpreted in a gazillion appropriate ways.
I want to know why among all those possible interpretations, mine is
a "gross misreading," according to Judy.  That is a direct quote.
Let he defend that adequately.  So far she has not supported that
point of view in any way at all.

One more time: I've supported my charge that your
interpretation is based on a gross misreading (not
just an interpretation I disagree with, but a
misreading, an error in understanding the phrasing
of the text), in detail, twice: once in a post I made
last night, and previously when the subject first
came up, in a post I know you saw because you replied
to it.

The post I made last night is #158676.

The earlier post is #152978.

I followed up that post with another, #153010,
responding to your copout reply to #152978.

All three of those posts are available on the Web
site, so you have no excuse for not looking them up.

You wanted this little "chat," Angela, after first
declaring you didn't have time for it. So get busy
if you want to retain any credibility.