Looks like Ron Paul got about 12% of the bible-belt republicans of
Iowa, beating Guiliani, and pummelling hard on McCain and Thompson who
very strong in Iowa as household names. Looks like Paul will annihilate
them in New Hampshire, and can you really see New Hampshire - the 'Live
Free or Die' state voting for the fundie pastor Huckabee, or the multi-
millionaire and yuppie smoothie Romney?.....I would be surprised.

Ron Paul could come in 2nd or 3rd at worst in New Hampshire...and the
fundies in Iowa will be forgotton...

(I don't understand the American system -- and it sure is retarded --
but I think New Hampshire is a very different kind of vote than the
bible-belt Iowa Caucus )

OffWorld

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So Off, in light of tonight's caucusÂ…. Any hope for Ron Paul, or will
he end
> up being no more than someone who injected some interesting ideas
into the
> national debate?

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1/3/2008