Boo_Lives, Clinton was in the hardest position, in some ways, since she was the
front
runner who got seriously trounced.  To project confidence and enthusiasm when
you
just fell on your face is a hard trick to pull off and I think that under those
circumstances she did very well, re-casting the votes as a "victory for
democrats"
(which it was, of course, as the total votes cast indicate).

As far as Huckabee is concerned I have no illusions as to how his agendas would
actually play out should he somehow manage to get elected; I was commenting on
how he projected in his speech which I found to be very personable, very
polished,
and with genuine warmth and intelligence.  I found myself responding to him as
person and I think that type of personality and character will be very
appealing to lots
of voters.  In contrast, I found Romney to be perfectly blow-dried and packaged
in his
speech, almost Stepford-ish.  I think Huckabee might have more substantial legs
than
he's being given credit for.  McCain is too tired, I believe, to last past
February 5
without some substantial and unequivocal wins that don't seem likely to happen.

**