--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "matrixmonitor"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ---Below: incarnation as animals due to strong attachments...(unless
> one naturally incarnates in stages before attaining humanhood.). Last
> night I was watching the story of various amphibians during the
> Devonian and how they evolved into monstrous reptiles in 20 million
> years (still prior to the Dinosaurs). The thought occurred to me that
> some components of the "me" may have been some of those early
> Carboniferous creatures.  They featured a spider as big as a human
> head, a 10ft long centipede, and dragonflies as big as an eagle. Neat!

I heard a theory, that before our human souls incarnated on earth;
We watched in our soul state, spiritual state:
The earth being formed, cooled, oceans forming, plant life, animal
life, and all forms of life.
All the souls were participating in some way...
Then human souls began to gaze on all of these life forms, as they were
co-creating, with the Creator...
Then at first humans weren't so identified with the body;
But with the fall it happened that human souls became more attached to
the body and physical things, in order to intensify their human
experience.
Now we have been learning to get back to the original state, of
experiencing the soul as the primary causal agent, manifesting the body
and all physical, mental, and emotional vibrations, and the unifying
agent of the Universe...

Also, one of the strange things I heard down in the Yucatan, where they
have a sort of a merge of Christianity and Mayan belief's.
They believe in 'hungry ghosts', or departed souls, that are still
attached to earthly things;
Well they leave a beer out for them to drink, for example, so that the
hungry ghosts are satisfied and don't make too much mischief.