Maybe you already saw this:
http://www.yogavisionaries.com/future.php
So, with all that has been said here are the predictions for 2008.

Some of the predictions I made for 2007 will continue on through the
end of 2009. The first contact of UFO landings of a large kind I am
predicting will be from June 2009 through the beginning of 2010. This
is not a guarantee because they will not have a mass landing if the
auric field of the earth is still filled with stress and fear.

However, the spring of 2009 brings about a very spiritual energy that
is much different than what we have felt over the last eight years.

The Political energy is starting to percolate. In 2008 a new
Presidential candidate will take on the highest seat of the land. I
am predicting that Hillary Rodham Clinton will not only win the
Democratic nomination but will choose Senator Barak Obama as her
running mate and this team will represent the next eight years of
politics.

The reason that Hillary is going to win is threefold.

Firstly, Pluto is moving into Capricorn for the first half of 2008
and returning by the end of 2008 and strongly influencing 2009. Pluto
belongs to Scorpio. Hillary is not only a Scorpio but she has
transiting Pluto moving into her 7th house of public recognition
where it has not been since she started her political career. This
gives her the needed personification of power to gain attention.

The second reason for her winning is the 7th house also rules one to
one partnerships and marriage so Bill Clinton becomes the main backup
supporter during her campaign. Not a bad person to have on your side
if you want to win an election. He will be in one state campaigning
for her while she is in another.

Thirdly, the Goddess energy becomes stronger as Pluto moves into
Capricorn and tears down the old model of patriarchal domination.
Pluto belongs to Shiva and in the Hindu religion Shiva is the
spiritualizer or transformer. What appears to be death and chaos on
the surface is Shiva pouring his energies into the government bodies
of the world and allowing a new model of government to be formed for
and by the people.

Since Pluto will be transiting (moving) through Capricorn in the
beginning degrees for the next couple of years Hillary Clinton could
find herself inheriting a mess as she starts off 2009 as the next
president. I predict that America will be in a recession by the time
the November of 2008 election starts.

Pluto rules petroleum oil and we could see problems with terrorists
worldwide attacking oil reserves to the point that it drives the
price per barrel up and we are paying over $5.00 a gallon or more
when all is said and done. This could happen in the spring or summer
time of 2008. And when you have a recession, high energy costs and a
war going on all at the same time during an election who is to blame?
The Republican president which means the Republican party has no
chance.

By the spring of 2009, Hillary and Obama will try to form grassroots
organizations and also work with already established organizations to
solve most of the stress and imbalances that an unhealthy economy can
create. Creating villages everywhere of 50 to 100 people that network
with each other on a daily basis. Bartering service for service and
moving away from a co-dependent relationship with the federal
government and the IRS. Moving away from a taxing system to one that
is self sufficient by allowing people to exchange energy with one
another as a service oriented model of sharing rather than taking and
owning.

When this happens the energy will be freed up and the stress levels
will diminish and prepare for a mass landing of UFO´s from other
races. The Pleiadians at this point are the most protective of planet
earth and will be working with all of the governments of the
intergalactic councils and the government bodies of planet earth to
set up a much different life than what we have seen over the last
26,000 years.

This is not a guarantee. The collective madness needs to be calmed
down and stabilized before we can have a mass contact. Therefore,
this whole scenario could get delayed as it has in the past. A mass
landing was predicted by Sheldon Nidle in 1995 and 1996 and it has
not happened. We have a better chance of it happening in the summer
of 2009 and if not then we may have to wait till 2012 or 2015.

We have seen instability in the elements regarding tornadoes, fires,
earthquakes and floodings. This will continue but we have seen the
hurricane season soften. The prayers and meditations from everyone
are changing the aggressive behavior of Mother Nature. The world
still awaits a massive tsunami in the pacific basin that will push
Lemuria back up to the surface of the ocean. This will reveal a huge
chunk of history.

As Neptune and Uranus continue their mutual reception we will
continue to see spiritual grassroots organizations grow. Knowledge of
the spirit has been missing for a long time and is needed to educate
humanity on how to make life simpler. Teachers like Elkhart Tolle,
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Deepak Chopra, Christian Northrop and many
others will be gaining in recognition as more and more people look
for answers that they never received from their education regarding
how spirit energy works in life. Also, those born under the signs of
Pisces, Aquarius, Virgo and Capricorn will experience the most change
this year.

Also Goddess teachers like Mother Meera and Ammachi will be having
more recognition. They will show the world can be healed if there is
more compassion in the family of humanity.

Those born under the sign of Capricorn who are of age could pass
over. Pluto is also considered the planet of death and helps those
who are born under this sign or have Capricorn influence in their
chart to make that final transition. Many great spiritual teachers
have a Capricorn influence. Maharishi Mahesh Yogi is the founder of
the TM technique and could be one of the great spiritual leaders that
passes on this year.

Saturn has moved into the sign Virgo as of September of 2007 and this
combination is for rebuilding the health care system. Saturn can also
create endings of one system to build another. Hillary Clinton wants
universal healthcare and for people to pay for it. Well, the money
will not be there. It never has been there. And we need emphasis on
holistic healthcare which will start to gain in recognition in the
spring of 2009. Yoga, massage therapy, acupressure, meditation, etc.
These things can calm a person down and allow the body to heal
itself. We will still need traditional medical advice when the body
needs emergency help.

Overall it is a good year. There will be challenges in the economy
and the war in Iraq will end by the summer of 2009. It will take a
completely dominated Democratic body of government that is more
feminine and soft to open up to new and innovative ways of running
government. There is always the possibility of governments trying to
take over people´s lives with Pluto in Capricorn but this could get
stopped by unexpected natural disasters as this is a time when Mother
Nature has lost her patience with men who are not balanced in their
male and female polarities.

All in all a great year is ahead of us. Continue your prayers and
meditations for a world filled with love and