--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> OMG !
> I have it on good authority that he has left the body today, of all
> days, on January the 12th...how wierd is that !???
> It is uncanny !
> What now?!!
>
> OffWorld

<
FW:
i am trying to get my mind around Maharishi dying.  i realize that i
think of him as an immortal value.  i know that i do not have the
same respect for the words of any other source.  i more than believe
in his status, i have experienced it.  he has perplexed me, but i
have no question that the technique that he taught me has worked, and
i have a level of gratitude for his tradition that i do not have for
anything else.  as far as i'm concerned, there is no one to replace
him.  i don't know what it means to be without one's teacher.  i am
suspecting that it will feel very different.  i am assuming that i
will feel that there is no ultimate arbitrator, and that will make me
feel adrift.  that the world has returned to argument only. that the
transcendent has lost its best articulator.  i don't think that i
will feel that Nature speaks english anymore.  i will be concerned
about losing my way.  <