Ah, just where did Hag get that much money that he'd donate that much
money?  Is this a proof that Hag's on the Girish payroll?

Sounds like something that could cost a wholebunchalotta.

And this gift comes when they're begging for winter clothes for the
pundits?  Where was Hag's heart then?  We need a tower complex in FF
more than paid teachers and free tuitions to all kids?

Fuck.

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"