From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of curtisdeltablues
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 12:51 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The TMers Pledge

--- In HYPERLINK
"mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com"FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
"feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Have to disagree here. I don't recall MMY making any of these
> "promises," still less an "oath." That was just your projection. When
> you say "all of us," you mean yourself, right?

"Come to sidhaland and work as a slave for 3 years and you will master
the sidhis". That was one that comes to mind.

6-7 years is our common experience for getting to CC

No projection, specific untrue statements.

Also, at the end of the Amherst course, when he was trying to convince
everyone to move to FF, he said, “If you move to Fairfield, I will assume
personal responsibility for your evolution.”

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:32 PM