--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > We certainly do have what MMY *wants* folks to
> > understand, at least, about the origins of the method,
> > from the essay by Larry Domash in the first volume of
> > the Collected Papers: MMY dreamed it up himself, having
> > decided that the traditional teaching methods for
> > mantra meditation were inadequate to facilitate
> > effortless transcending.
>
> So you're saying TM is something Maharishi cooked up in his
> cellar in Rishikesh? And that, of course, is part of the
> official teachings/legacy of MMY.  Yes?

As I said, that's what Larry Domash says in his
introductory essay to the Collected Papers.

The Collected Papers were a big deal at the time,
so I think it's a reasonable assumption that Domash's
essay was approved by MMY.

> All I'm asking for is some clarity for posterity, will MMY be
> putting this into the record?

It already *is* in the record.

What's with the lack of reading comprehension on
this forum lately??

....ahhh forget it!! What a half-baked org this is!