--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Behalf Of authfriend
>
> , which he based upon his understanding of what Maharishi
> > told him.
>
> You don't really imagine MMY wouldn't have read it
> before it went to press, do you?
>
> I was there when Domash read it to MMY.

OK, so my initial statement stands: What Domash
says in the essay is what MMY wanted folks to
understand about the origins of the technique.

Domash didn't just base it on his understanding
of what MMY told him; he *confirmed* that it was
what MMY wanted to have said.

Whether Domash or Purusha or Mother Divine or
you or Vaj or I believes the account approved
by MMY is irrelevant to the issue of what the
story is according to MMY.

I'm mystified by why so many people get confused
about the difference between "This is what MMY
says" and "What MMY says is true."