--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Napoleon Lupei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The answers are in the material if you will just take the time to
read it from top to bottom.

I kind of get it.  Up to the part where the tin foil hats and the
Illuminati come in.  The Federal Reserve and the Treasury are both
parts of Article 1, Section 8, the very same clause I quoted.
Congress created a private entity for the Federal Reserve and gave the
US Treasury over to the Executive Branch.

I sponsored a friend on CCP when CCP was something.  He used to belong
to a group of people who espoused that the income tax was
unconstitutional.  I came to a WPA and hooked up with him.  The USD
700 I was sending him (when USD 700 was a significant sum of money)
was actually going to pay off his settlement with the IRS.  He was
working for a phone company which gave him a free CCP as a benefit and
when he saw me he asked if I would kindly remind him what the sutras
were (he was in my CIC and I brought him to the Taste of Utopia).

This was kind of interesting reading but please excuse me.  I need to
get back to my home planet.