Hey Ben,

Good morning to you.  I hope you have a fine day.  I'm getting ready to
go off to work now.   Maybe we'll chat during the day, or perhaps at the
end of the day.

Enjoy!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ben Gilberti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Good morning, Steve.
>
> lurkernomore20002000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Ben
> "And I couldn't be happier to discover a group that's smarter than
me."

> Curtis
> "Equal" is another option mate.
> Yea, the only thing worse than being preached to, is having to prop
someone up who keeps saying they're "sorry". I think Ben is going to
have a hard time relating like an equal. I think he loves the pedestal,
and this other mea culpa theme will play out shortly.