I'll look forward to it, Steve.  Wishing you an easy day at work.

lurkernomore20002000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:            Hey Ben,
  Good morning to you.  I hope you have a fine day.  I'm getting ready to go
off to work now.   Maybe we'll chat during the day, or perhaps at the end of
the day.
  Enjoy!