--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> wrote:
> >

> > Alex: aren't you HAPPY that the melting glaciers are the result
of a
> > volcanoe?  If true, that would mean that global warming is NOT
man-
> > made and that we will NOT all die a horrible death like Al Gore
wants
> > us to believe.
> >
> > Aren't you excited about the possibility that the concept of man-
made
> > catastrophic global warming is all bunk?
>
> Personally, I have no position on global warming, one way or the
> other. It just struck me that you were posting this story as some
kind
> of blanket debunking of global warming, when a quick check of Google
> news shows that this story is about a localized phenomenon that does
> not explain glacial melting elsewhere. So, I posted that snippet for
> balance and accuracy.

I find that strange, Alex, and, yes, hard to believe.

We have been told by Al Gore that millions and millions will die if
catastrophic man-made global warming continues.  And you have no
position on it one way or the other?

How can you be neutral on something that potentially can devastate
mankind?

At the very least I would think that you would feel at least a LITTLE
relieved that there is information that holds out hope that the dire
warnings are wrong.

But you're neutral and you don't care.

Wow.