<sandiego108@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@>

> highlighted
> > in
> > > red,
> > > >
> > > Even more succinctly in these few words,"...offering ourselves
> > > the Totality of Brahm...". In other words, transcend our
> illusory
> > > individual nature. The rest is an intro lecture for the few
> > > fortunate souls that may stumble across this with open hearts
> and
> > > minds. If this is what it takes to continue to make the TM
> > technique
> > > available in the world, what is there to take issue with?
> >

> > BECAUSE IT FUCKING DOESN'T WORK, THAT'S WHY.
> >
> > How many MORE years of cult-run TMO do you want?
>
> zero
>
> We've had 30
> > years...would ANOTHER 30 years make you happy?
>
> I don't get the question...
> >
> > The failure of the TMO since the success -- the INCREDIBLE
> success --
> > of the 1970s is the story of: IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT.
> >
> yeah...but the 70's are long gone, and if the only org to keep this
> technique alive is the wacky inefficient one, well that's what we
> got, and better than nothing, imo.

Fotunately, Maharishi gave us his "we are satisfied" answer in
response to a question during a press conference several years ago in
which the questioner asking him whether it was okay that he had
learned TM from a non-TMO TM teacher.

Maharishi's answer? "We are satisfied"...there was a wee bit more to
it than that but that was the crux of it.  Perhaps some enterprising
TM teacher will multiply himself and offer an inexpensive TM taught
in line with the purity of the teaching to millions across the world.

I'll be satisfied if that would happen...will you?