--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ruthsimplicity"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
>

> > Actually the researchers in this case feel they know how the TMO
> > flubbed the data.
> >
> > Any guesses what they came up with?
>
> I don't remember this case specifically, but was it because of the
> failure to establish a baseline?  Metabolic rates vary tremendously in
> an individual.

And even though you have never seen the refutation of it published in a
peer-reviewed respected scientific journal, you swallow it hook, line,
and sinker, like the guppe you are....how pathetic

Only research published in peer-reviewed respected scientific journals
has any validity in the 21st century...this stuff the snakeoil-salesman
Vaj is peddling has never been near such a place.

OffWorld