From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of nadarrombus
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 6:10 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] sorry for the mentioning of the girls name but i am
not the poster of the bevan

rick, it is not in my reflection good that i mentioned the girl. she
is a great person. i let my anger about tm leadership involve her in a
way that doesn't suit her. she is great in fact. i don't have an
opinion of john except that he always seemed intimidated when we
talked. i have an opinion of the way things have been handled in the
org for so many years. if possible to remove her name i would like it
and do it, any way? i am not the person posting the bevan list. i am
not interested in the insane reactions of some of the posters. the
persons assuming i am young and incapable of my own self defense are
mistaken. i am neither small nor young nor incapable. they have been
like criminals in their language making violent threats.

Do a search for her name then send me the post numbers of all the posts
where her name appears, then I can remove them. The problem is that there’s
a mirror site that archives everything on FFL, and I can’t really trouble
them to remove posts all the time. So her name will still come up there if
anyone Google’s it.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:44 PM