--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sandiego:
>
> speak up please Turdquoise...all I hear
is "mmmmmfmmmmfmmfmmmmfmm..."
> cuz your mouth is so full of shit. Just what we need on here for
our
> continuing spiritual education-- an impotent "animal lover"-- how's
> FiFi? :-)
>

> Curits:
>
> Welcome back Jim. At first I thought you were trying to establish
some
> new patterns with a new identity, but I can see that wasn't the
purpose.
> So what did you learn as an temporarily anonymous poster?
>
> I say this is NOT Jim.  You're not gonna get Jim being this crude,
OR
> mean.  I'll put money on it.

Ofcourse it is not Jim. It is interesting to see how much frustration
one man created in the minds of frustrated souls like Turq et al by
claiming to have achieved enlightenment with TM. Since Jim is only
one in many, many that will achieve enlightenment in the months and
years to come, one can but wonder what effect that will have on the
boring nitwits who never took the Knowledge very seriously in the
first place anyway - "Governors" or not.