> > <shempmcgurk@>

> > > See if you can just answer the fucking question, Judy.
> >
> > I can't answer your question any more than you
> > can answer mine, and for the same reason.
> >
> > Read what I wrote again, please.
> >
> > > Or are you doing the same thing you always do when someone
> > > points out a consistency on your part, which is to NOT
> > > address the matter at hand?
> >
> > Have you stopped beating your wife?
> >
> > Hint: I'm schooling you in how to ask a fair
> > question that reflects what the person you're
> > asking actually said.
>
> (sigh)
>
> Okay, let's try it this way.
>
> Yes or no, Judy: do you feel that Hillary Clinton saying that
> Obama supported Republican ideas in light of his statement
> about Ronald Reagan was a "perfectly reasonable remark" for
> Hillary to make?

Nope, you've still got it screwed up. Go look
at the quote and see if you can figure out why.

Also, it's a different question. At first you
were asking about Bill's statement; now you're
asking about Hillary's statement--but you didn't
mention that you'd pulled that switch.

I'll be happy to answer either question, but
first you've got to get it *straight*.