[snip]

> Oh Judy, please. You are truly a loyal dyed in the wool
Clintonista.

[snip]

Yes, she is.

And nothing gives me more pleasure than to see an extreme liberal
like Judy continually endorse the Clintons and defend Bill Clinton, a
man who headed the most conservative administration of the past 50
years

Yes, Clinton's eight years saw even MORE conservative legislation
passed into law than under Ronald Reagan:

- Defense of Marriage Act

- NAFTA

- Balanced the budget

- Welfare Reform

- Support for the death penalty (indeed, Clinton went out of his way
to return to Arkansas during his presidential campaign to make sure a
retarded Black Man was put to death).

So, I laugh and snicker with glee to see Judy defend Bill Clinton!
Go for it, Judy!