Shemp,

Your title: "Hell hath frozen over" er, is that your way of jabbing
another elbow into Al Gore's side?

I mean, it's one thing to think the world is not getting hotter, but
to think that Hell is not only getting cold but freezing cold seems to
me to be typical of your exaggerationist posting style.  Sorry, this
is a concept you may not be able to face yet and be, yep, there it is:
an inconvenient truth.

You need a trikking.

Edg