<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> Calling other people deluded in the midst of spiritual claptrap is
> just monkey oneupmanship dressed up as virtue.  I am not fooled by
> this wolf in sheep's clothing, the personal nastiness it tries to
> hide.  Feeling a bit "superior" today are we?

Curtis, just suppose, hypothetically, for the sake
of argument, that there was a state in which one
perceived a Spiritual Reality beyond the material.

Should a person who had achieved this state refrain
from describing it? Or if not, how could it be
described other than in terms of a contrast with
the state lacking such perception?

Assuming such a state exists, what kind of
description could someone in the state provide
that wouldn't offend you?