<snip>
> You used the phrase, "assuming that such a state
> (Spiritual Reality) exists." THAT is the problem.
>
> Curtis and I do NOT assume that such a state
> exists. If I've grokked what he's been saying here
> on FFL, we share a belief that everyone may have a
> *different* Spiritual Reality, and that NONE of
> them is any "higher" than another.

Here's what I said to start with:

"Just suppose, hypothetically, for the sake
of argument, that there was a state in which
one perceived a Spiritual Reality beyond the
material."

That's what I was referring to when I said
"assuming that such a state exists."

So in fact it isn't a problem--unless you are
unable to even consider *hypothetically*, for
the sake of argument, that there is such a
state.

And if you can't, then you really don't have
any basis for complaint, because you're *also*
insisting that there is only "one reality"--a
reality in which everyone has a different
spiritual reality.

In other words, you've fallen into yet
another infinite regress.