I posted that because i couldn't figure out what the
hell BillyG was doing with the Yogananda quote and
then the snide reference to you. Actually I saw my own
smiling face when I glanced at the poop of my basset
hound! Self folding back onto Self. I am shit, shit is
me!

--- curtisdeltablues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>