<Or the excuse "buddhists" use for not having to do tapas.>

Nabby, the guy lives in Spain for God's sake.  He gets served a
version of tapas with every glass of wine ordered probably.  Now I
don't know if he is "doing" tapas as you recommend, he is probably
just eating it.  But some of the squid tapas might be doable. It has
certainly crossed my mind...did  I just say that out loud?

I hope that helps.