> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > Oh, forgot to mention, you somehow managed to
> > > snip, without indicating the deletion, the first
> > > quote I provided:
> > >
> > > "And, as I've said *many times* here, I DON'T
> > > KNOW THE TRUTH. I don't even *believe* in such
> > > a thing as 'TRUTH.'"
> > >
> > > --Barry Wright, 7/31/07
> >
> > Are you and Jim in some kind of contest
> > to see which of you can obsess about me
> > the most?
> >
> > If so, I think he's winning right now.
> > You'll have to make 20-25 more posts
> > about me this week to catch up.   :-)
>
> Translation: Boy, she really got me that time.
> Now, how can I distract attention from the fact
> that I keep getting shot down?

Do you ever LISTEN to yourself, Judy?

How old are you? 67? How long have you been
meditating? 35 years? And you get off on
believing that you "got" me?

Don't you understand how OBSESSED you and
Jim and Nablus are with me?

Everyone else here understands it. And I
somehow think that they're not following
your imaginary triumphs on their own tote
boards. You're busy trying to score imaginary
"points" about contradicting oneself against
someone who is COMPLETELY comfortable with
contradiction.

As for the quote itself, I'm perfectly com-
fortable with it, too. How could I not be?
It's the TRUTH.