It means: I am That, thou art That, and Yhat does not change. The
thing which does not change is transcendental to the ever-changing
universe. It is pure (non-relative), and it can be achieved by that
form of meditation (meditation = turning the mind from the ever-
changing to the non-changing) which allows the mind to go beyond the
relative to the non-relative. Therefore, after having realised this
field fully, one feels that even in the midst of ever-changing
world....nothing is going to change My world.

But then I thought that would have been obvious to you.

OffWorld