Sorry to intrude in such nice projection but John wrote the song when
his wife Cynthea kept running her mouth BEFORE they went to Rishikesh.

Did you ever write a song Off?  He wasn't thinking within the
boundaries of philosophy you are trying to stuff him into.  He was
creating a word collage.  Read what they guy wrote about his own songs
and you will understand.  Trying to turn his clever word salad into an
advocacy piece for TM just shows how little you understand about his
music.

OTHO everything you say is true FOR YOU.  That is the great thing
about poetic songwriting.  It was just the last part about

 > But then I thought that would have been obvious to you.

 that smacked of "my projection is reality" that I object to.

He was a better songwriter than that.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>